At Signature Smiles of LA, Dr. Sheila Mahooti and her team are here to assist patients in Encino, CA with solutions for enhancing the appearance of the smile. While the health of the smile is important, the appearance is what can make or break a first impression. At our practice, we provide not only general and restorative dentistry, but cosmetic dentistry.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a field of dental work that focuses on the appearance of the smile. It is a special area that addresses visual imperfections that can detract from one’s look. Many patients have problem areas within their smile that they would like to improve, and our staff can assess the smile and provide solutions that can be used for aesthetic enhancements.
What Are Common Cosmetic Procedures?
Cosmetic procedures available with the team at Signature Smiles of LA include:
- Professional teeth whitening – brightening the smile is just an appointment away with our reliable, professional bleaching treatments.
- Porcelain veneers – covering imperfections on the anterior teeth can be achieved with the placement of porcelain facings.
- Lumineers – Lumineers are a type of veneer that can be reversed.
- Invisalign orthodontics – straightening the smile doesn’t always require braces, and can be achieved with the use of Invisalign clear tray aligners.
- Composite resin bonding – tooth-colored materials such as composite resin bonding can be used to fix a variety of aesthetic issues within the smile.
- Inlays and onlays – inlays and onlays are conservative ways to repair cavities.
- Full and partial dentures – patients missing one or more teeth may consider removable dentures.
- Porcelain crowns – ceramic restorations known as “caps” are used to protect and strengthen teeth while keeping the aesthetic appearance.
Ready to discuss the advantages of cosmetic dentistry with a professional in the Encino, California area?
Contact us today at Signature Smiles of LA. Dr. Sheila Mahooti and her staff provide a wide selection of services under one roof! The practice is conveniently located at 16500 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 150-B and can be reached by calling (818) 600-1884 for an appointment. The practice welcomes new and existing patients in the community, ensuring a place everyone can go for quality dental care!
Read Related Articles About Cosmetic Dentistry